Happy Labor Day!
This weekend, please take some time to remember the reason for the holiday, and to honor the social and economic achievements of all American workers. This Labor Day, let’s celebrate what makes our country great – hard work and determination!
In addition, be sure to take advantage of our incredible offers this weekend – and they all end on Monday! Here are a few of the many offers we have available at various Koons locations. For specific details and to view our inventory and locations, head over to Koons.com where thousands of vehicles await you!
- 0% APR for 60 months PLUS up to $3,000 Cash Back PLUS No Payments for 90 Days on 12 different models!
- $500 Holiday Bonus Cash on Camry. This offer can be combined with all other incentives.
- 0% APR for 60 months on Corolla.
- 0% APR for 60 months + up to $750 Customer Cash on Prius.
- $500 Holiday Bonus Cash on all Chevrolet-brand vehicles in addition to current incentives. Excludes 2013 Silverado Ext Cab and CrewCab.
- 0% APR for 60 months or up to $2,500 Customer Cash on Malibu.
- 0% APR for 36 months or up to $1,500 Customer Cash on Camaro.
- $500 Holiday Bonus Cash in addition to all incentives on Nissan Altima, Sentra, Pathfinder and Rogue.
- 0% APR for 60 months + $1,100 Customer Cash on Altima.
- 0% APR for 60 months + $2,800 Customer Cash on Rogue.
Plus, incredible savings and WOW pricing, only at Koons, on vehicles from Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Volvo, Mazda, Lincoln, Kia, Lexus and Mercedes-Benz! Check out Koons.com for the entire list!
Wishing you and your family a Happy and Safe Labor Day,
The 2012 Washington Auto Show is coming up and we couldn’t be more excited!
The first day kicks off at noon on Friday, January 27th with over 700 makes and models on display! Ride & Drives for Toyota, Fiat, and Cadillac will be running all week from 12pm to 10pm at night. In addition, be sure to attend the Advanced Technology SuperHighway, where over 28 automotive manufacturers will present 65,000 square feet of modern innovations in automotive safety and green technology.
Of all the cars on display, there are a few that you’ve got to see. One of which is the Volvo XC60 Plug-In Hybrid Concept, a vehicle that could deliver 270 horsepower and get as much as 100 mpg! One of the best designs from recent auto shows is the 2013 Ford Fusion, a car that has garnered long stares and has already earned an award for “Best Production Vehicle” by Eyes on Design at NAIAS in Detroit.
For enthusiasts, a must-see is the all-new 2013 Scion FR-S which was created under a partnership between Toyota and Subaru to create a domineering sports coupe. We think that they’ve done just that.
2013 Scion FR-S
There are also giveaways, contests, and much, much more. So with everything that’s going on, we hope to see you there!
Here is a list of featured manufacturers that will be on display:
For directions, schedule of events, hours of operation and media galleries click here: www.washingtonautoshow.com