Monthly Archives: September 2013
We’re so excited to introduce the all-new 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA!
The all-new 2014 CLA is more than a stunning four-door coupe crafted in the uncompromising Mercedes-Benz tradition. And it’s even more than an extraordinary automobile with a price that’s equally remarkable. It’s simply further proof that at Mercedes-Benz, doing something new isn’t really new at all.
Check out our Mercedes-Benz website now to schedule a test drive, and to see our CLA inventory!
Here are some specific features available on the new CLA:
- Aggressive, four-door design with studded sport grille
- Turbocharged, 208-hp inline-4 engine delivering 258 lb-ft of torque
- Advanced dual-clutch 7-speed automatic transmission with shift paddles
- Front sport seats and three-spoke multifunction sport steering wheel
- Available Driver Assistance Package featuring adaptive cruise control, Blind Spot Assist and Lane Keeping Assist
- Optional Sport Package includes sport bodystyling, 18-inch wheels and front sport brakes
- Available limited-production Launch Edition
As usual, Mercedes-Benz doesn’t disappoint. You can have all of this vehicle starting at $29,900!! WOW!
Come in soon to take it for a spin!
If you can believe it, Fall is right around the corner! Fall is also a great time to get the necessary repairs completed on your vehicle. Here are some useful Fall maintenance tips from AAA:
- Oil change: many motorists believe their cars’ oil should be changed ever 3,000 miles; however, most late-model vehicles now can go 5-7,000 miles between oil changes. Check your owner’s manual and get on a routine to good car care to ensure your vehicle performs optimally!
- Tires: check tire pressures and tread depth. Check the pressure on all the tires – including the spare – with a quality gauge when the tires are cold. Be sure to look for recommended pressure on the driver’s door jamb and NOT the tire wall.
- Battery: ensure the battery cable connections are tight, and the terminals are free from corrosion. If the battery is more than three years old, it’s a good idea to have it tested to determine how much life it has left.
- Wiper blades: wiper blades should completely clear the glass with each swipe. Make sure the windshield washer reservoir is filled.
In addition, Chrysler’s Mopar division offers more tips to get your vehicle ready for cooler weather.
“Preventative maintenance helps vehicles perform at optimum levels in a variety of weather conditions” – Pat Dougherty, Mopar
- Brakes: summer travel gives brake pads a heavy workout, resulting in the removal of thin layers. Now is the time to check pads, shoes, rotors, drums, calipers, wheel cylinders, brake hardware and the parking brake for wear and tear.
- Air Filter: the air filter is designed to protect your engine from airborne contaminants. Poor air flow to the engine inhibits performance and generates greater fuel consumption. A new air filter allows clean, unrestricted air flow into the engine and helps ensure proper performance for a longer life.
- Headlamps and Taillamps: days become shorter in the fall and winter, meaning more nighttime driving and increased usage of headlamps and taillamps. Inspect and test all lamps on your vehicle to ensure proper function and proper alignment.
Corolla L Corolla LE Corolla LE Eco Corolla S
Hello Toyota Fans!
We’re so excited for the launch of the all-new 2014 Toyota Corolla! Toyota created a stylish exterior, a premium interior with upgraded features, and enough technology to satisfy your entire network. They took the best of everything we love about driving and perfected it. Corolla has truly evolved!
The all-new 2014 Toyota Corolla comes in 4 different models, each with its own exciting options:
2014 Toyota Corolla L
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- USB port
- LED headlights and Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Power windows
- Eight airbags
2014 Toyota Corolla LE
- Available Entune Audio with 6.1-in. touch-screen display
- Integrated backup camera with projected path
- Remote keyless entry
- Automatic climate control
- Cruise control
2014 Toyota Corolla LE Eco
- EPA-estimated 42 mpg
- Valvematic engine technology
- Integrated rear spoiler
2014 Toyota Corolla S
- Unique piano-black front grille
- Integrated rear spoiler
- Integrated fog lights
- Chrome-tipped exhaust
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel
- 3.5-in. TFT Multi-Information Display
So, what makes the all-new 2014 Toyota Corolla so great?
Can efficiency be exciting? When it means an EPA-estimated 42 highway mpg and 30 city mpg,it can. Corolla LE Eco was designed with a thirst for adventure, not fuel, because no one takes a trip and wants to talk about all the gas stations they visited.
Entune Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite
Technology to make life easier. Available Entune Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite brings a whole new level of tech and convenience to Corolla with a 6.1-in. touch-screen display, backup camera, navigation and a suite of apps to help you stay connected.
Koons Arlington Toyota: serving customers in Arlington VA, Springfield VA, Alexandria VA and Washington DC
Koons Annapolis Toyota: serving customers in Annapolis MD, Bowie MD, Clarksville MD, Laurel MD and Baltimore MD
Koons Easton Toyota: serving customers in Easton MD, Cambridge MD, Salisbury MD and the entire Eastern Shore of Maryland
Koons Tysons Toyota: serving customers in Tysons Corner VA, Vienna VA, Fairfax VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA and the entire Washington DC area
Koons Westminster Toyota: serving customers in Westminster MD, Frederick MD, Hanover PA, and Baltimore MD
Stop in to one of our Toyota locations for a test drive of the all-new 2014 Toyota Corolla!