Holiday Vehicle Savings are Heating Up!
Happy pre-Memorial Day Weekend!
In the event you happen to be shopping for a car this weekend, I thought I’d write up a quick blog post about all-new offers right from the manufacturers that could save you thousand’s on a new vehicle this weekend! Before you go out shopping be sure to do your homework – there are a lot of resources out there to help you find the right vehicle for your needs!
Here are a few new offers that were just announced for this weekend only:
- Toyota: 0% APR for 60 months on 7 models: RAV-4, Corolla, Venza, Sienna, Highlander, Tundra (B/C Cab) and Tundra CrewMax; $500 Customer Bonus Cash on Corolla, RAV-4 and Highlander; or $199 lease on the all-new 2012 Toyota Camry!
- Chevrolet: 0% APR for 60 months on Malibu; or $159/month lease on Cruze; or 0% for 60 months on the rugged Silverado!
- Ford: up to $2,000 off Ford Focus; up to $3,250 off Ford Fusion; or up to $3,250 off 2012 Escape – or 0% APR for 60 months!
- Kia: up to $6,000 Optima; up to $4,000 off Sportage; up to $7,000 off Sorento; or up to $4,000 off Forte
- Jeep: Sign n’ Drive Event featuring Grand Cherokee for $389/month and $0 due-at-signing; Wrangler for $369/month and $0 due-at-signing; or Patriot for $279/month and $0 due-at-signing.
Also to be sure to check out Koons.com and view all of our inventory of over 5,000 vehicles and 16 automotive brands that we represent. Another great resource for car shopping this weekend is AOL Auto’s column on Memorial Day vehicle savings.
Whatever you’re doing this weekend – make it a Happy and Safe Holiday weekend!
Posted on May 25, 2012, in Automotive, Holiday and tagged Chevrolet, Chevrolet Cruze, Chevrolet Malibu, Chevrolet Silverado, Chevrolet Tysons Corner, Crystal Koons, Ford, Ford Escape, Ford Fusion, Grand Cherokee, Jeep, Kia, Kia Forte, Kia Optima, Kia Sorento, Kia Sportage, Koons, Koons Ford, Koons Jeep, Koons Toyota, Krystal Koons, Patriot, Toyota, Toyota Corolla, Toyota Highlander, Toyota RAV-4, Toyota Sienna, Toyota Tundra, Toyota Venza, Wrangler. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.