#Fitness Friday: Koons “Biggest Loser” Challenge Results!
Happy #Fitness Friday,
Drumroll, please! After 13 weeks of blood, literal sweat and tears, the Koons “Biggest Loser” challenge has come to a close. Every Koons employee who participated in the challenge did an outstanding job! Before we get to the winners, here are some brief – but outstanding – statistics from the challenge:
- Overall contest spanned 13 weeks
- 474 Koons employees participated
- Average weight loss of all participants: 6.25% of body weight
- Combined weight loss of the organization: 5,603.10 POUNDS!!
- Our ‘biggest loser’ lost 79.1 pounds and our largest percent of weight loss was 25.87%
- Our winning dealership team had 29 contestants with an average of 14.04% weight loss and a total of 957.30 pounds!
We couldn’t be more proud of all the participants in the challenge – they did a great job and the hard work paid off. Now, for the winners…
- Congratulations to Koons Baltimore Ford for being the #1 team for highest % of Weight Loss
- Congratulations to Mike Victor from Baltimore Ford for being the #1 weight loss winner at 25.87% Weight Loss!
- The runner’s-up include Rick Kirchhausen, Dano Pasaretti, Julian Golmakani and Blake Young to round out the Top 5
We definitely can say this challenge was a HUGE success! It not only rallied the entire Koons team around a healthy cause, but it also made our organization healthier in the process. As we all know, healthy lifestyle choices are a lifelong initiative that require daily maintenance! But, in the end, will allow us to live longer – and healthier – lives.
Here’s to a happy and healthy rest of 2012!
Posted on April 20, 2012, in 2012 Biggest Loser Challenge, Automotive and tagged 2012 Biggest Loser Challenge, biggest loser, Crystal Koons, diet, exercise, fat, fitness, Fitness Friday, food, health, Koons, Koons Automotive, Krystal Koons. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.